We hope that you are doing well and staying safe at this time.
We wanted to inform you of updates to our current office policies in response to the ongoing crisis and Governor Newsom’s most recent recommendations for business operations.
For the remainder of April:
- We are modifying our hours to 9 AM to 2 PM, Monday through Thursday, and limiting visits to emergencies only. A dental emergency is a dental condition that either you can not live with or will get more complicated without care.
Examples of emergencies include:
- A swelling in the jaws with or without pain.
- A broken tooth with pain and/or irritation to tongue/cheek
- A severe or worsening toothache requiring pain medications
- Broken denture or bridge base
- Broken / displaced temporaries causing pain or irritation
Examples of non-emergencies:
- Crooked/ broken teeth without pain
- A broken tooth that has been broken for a while and does not hurt
- Any elective surgery like implant placement in healthy bone
- Removal of dormant wisdom teeth
- Aesthetic procedures
2. We are temporarily closing our hygiene department. We hope to schedule those of you who are due for a cleaning in May or June. Of course, we can / will postpone appointments made for May or June, should that become necessary.
3. To further promote safety for our patients and staff, we are limiting the number of patients in our office at any time to one. Besides, we will be operating with half of our team.
4. We are now offering complimentary consultations via telephone or video calls to our new and existing patients. Please give us a call if you would like to make an appointment.
We continue to monitor the state’s recommendations closely, and will continue to inform you of any changes that are necessary for your care and safety. If you are unsure if your condition warrants a visit, we are more than happy to discuss it with you over the phone.
We hope that you continue to stay safe and healthy, and I look forward to seeing you in the office again soon.
Parsa T. Zadeh, DDS,MAGD, FICOI