If you need an emergency dentist for a serious issue,
please call (310) 273-2020 right away!
When you experience a dental emergency, you need immediate care. Dr. Parsa T. Zadeh DDS and his skilled staff will make every effort to address your dental emergency right away and help prevent more serious complications at our office in Beverly Hills. And we know all too well, dental emergencies arise at the worst possible times.
A dental emergency is never convenient and we are available any time to take care of a dental emergency. If you need a late or early appointment, or need immediate care that is not a life threatening, our emergency dentist’s office is open to you 24 hours a day.
When teeth break, nasty toothaches arise, and fillings and other dental restorations fall out or become damaged, they must be repaired or replaced. Whether or not you are an existing patient or a newcomer, you will receive immediate treatment for your needs. Whatever the cause of your dental emergency, we will handle it for you. All you need to do is pick up the phone, come into the office, and relax. We will take care of the rest.
We Are Here For You
It is important to recognize the symptoms and problems that constitute a dental emergency, and to take appropriate action until Dr. Zadeh can look at your teeth and fix the problem at his office. The best thing to do is stay calm and try to have a clear perspective. This is difficult, but nothing can aggravate an emergency worse than panicking, because the added stress can cause your body to overreact to the damage and may make treating your emergency more difficult.
There is no reason to leave a dental emergency untreated or hope it goes away. Dental emergencies can only get worse. The sad fact is, your teeth are the only part of your body that cannot regenerate. This means not only do you need to take good care of them in the best of times, but address problems right away. The most common dental emergencies are lost and broken teeth and the perennial “favorite”, the toothache.
Most of the time, your problem will be readily fixable and quite affordable. Neglect and undertreatment of dental emergencies is the leading cause of additional tooth loss and severe oral health problems.
If you find yourself in need of an emergency dentist, but are unable to come into our office right away, we do have some advice.
Here is some advice about common types of dental emergency that Dr. Zadeh sees:
- A missing tooth should be carefully cleaned under running water. Avoid touching the root. If you can, place the tooth back in the socket until it can be fully reattached. However, if the tooth is a baby, do not attempt to reattach it. Nature will take its course.
- If you or someone accidentally touches the root of a lost tooth, try to rinse it in water or milk as soon as possible to prevent contamination. Milk is preferred as it can also help preserve the tooth.
- A tooth that is dislodged should be carefully reset if possible. If the tooth is still somewhat firmly rooted in your mouth, it may be best to leave it alone until you can see Dr. Zadeh. Attempting to fix it yourself or playing with it could result in additional damage.
- A broken dental appliance such as dentures and removable bridges should be removed for your safety. If the appliance is permanent or fixed, cover the sharp edges in dental wax until it can be repaired.
- An abscessed tooth or a toothache requires no special care other than coming to our dental office as soon as possible. However, if it gets severe or you run a fever, call us immediately, as it may become systemic or you may have a serious infection.
- Place a piece of dental wax or a piece of sugarless gum in an area left by a lost filling until the filling can be replaced.
- Soft-tissue injuries, such as serious cuts to the tongue, cheek, or lip that don’t stop bleeding after a few minutes also require immediate care. Hold a clean cloth or piece of gauze against the injury to staunch the bleeding until Dr. Zadeh can repair the damage.
- If your emergency involves bleeding that does not stop or becomes profuse, you may need to visit the emergency room. Never try to treat medical emergencies on your own!
No problem is beyond fixing. Money and embarrassment should never be an issue when you are dealing with a dental emergency. They are very common and solutions are always available. We will make no judgments about the cause of your emergency. We understand people have diverse experiences and complicated lives. Believe us when we say: “We’ve seen it all!” We’ve had hundreds of patients come through our office over the years for any number of dental emergencies caused by things like sport accidents, falls, fights, wear and tear, or just plain bad luck. Dr. Zadeh does not care how it happened, only that he can fix your smile.
If you have lost a tooth and it cannot be reset, we can offer you a dental implant, and in some cases a same-day implant. We can also create emergency crowns and veneers in office to cover up broken teeth and chips. You can rest assured that no matter how serious your problem, you will walk away with a restored and healing smile in less time than you think. Sometimes it may take a few visits, but you are worth it.
Broke Something? Toothache? Lost a Tooth? Call Now!
If you are not sure is your problem is a dental emergency, call Zadeh Dentistry at (310) 273-2020. A member of Dr. Zadeh’s staff will help determine if you need to come in to the for an emergency dental visit at our office immediately, or if the problem can wait until you can be seen at a regularly-scheduled appointment. If you are sure that you have a dental emergency, come in to Zadeh Dentistry as soon as possible for evaluation. In some cases, such as an avulsed (knocked-out) tooth, minutes count, so do not delay.